04 July 2011

Happy Independence Day to me. On this day eight years ago I awoke...

to a great adventure, my retirement. My own declaration of independence if you will. I don't know why or how this minor occurrence in the scheme of things has exploded into hugh fireworks displays around the country. I did not see any such displays on the anniversary of our country's declaration of independence on the second of July. If you deem it appropriate to celebrate my retirement, I thank you. Hope you have a great time. But instead of setting off skyrockets, and colorful aerial bombs thus polluting our skies, I ask that you use the "ILoveFireworks" app (99 cents) on your mobile device. Then you can celebrate any and all special occurrences whenever you like and save our atmosphere. Thank you. #declarationofindependence #adventure #July2nd #pollution # retirement #celebration #July4th #atmosphere ;-)

Posted via email from South of Tonight

1 comment:

roughseasinthemed said...

Happy retirement celebration J. That you are enjoying it and doing what you want is worth celebrating. Many more years of it for you all.